UPDATE: Covid-19 and the Festivals of ChemistryMarch 17th, 2020
Due to the developments surrounding the Covid-19 virus, we have had to make the difficult decision to postpone all the Festivals of Chemistry up until Monday 20th April (to be reviewed thereafter). Inclusive of the following Festivals:
- Cambridge University (Years 7 & 8) – Thursday 19th March
- Cambridge University (Year 9) – Thursday 24th March
- University of York (Years 7 & 8) – Wednesday 25th March
- University of Glasgow (Years 7 & 8) – Friday 27th March
- London Metropolitan University (Years 7 & 8) – Tuesday 31st March
- University of Birmingham (Years 7 & 8) – Tuesday 31st March
- University of Birmingham (Years 7 & 8) – Wednesday 1st April
- Teesside University (Year 9) – Wednesday 1st April
- University of Glasgow (Years 7 & 8) – Thursday 2nd April
- University College London (Year 9) – Thursday 2nd April
The Festivals of Chemistry season is a fantastic period for us at the Salters’ Institute and is one that we know is enjoyed by schools throughout the UK and Ireland, but the safety and well-being of all parties involved in these events is our primary concern.
All schools due to attend these Festivals were notified by email on Monday 16th March.
Any queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org