New Festival Sites for 2019!November 21st, 2018
Following on from the success of the new Festivals in 2018, the Salters’ Institute is delighted to announce a further expansion to the Festivals of Chemistry programme made possible thanks to the generous contributions to the Centenary Fundraising Appeal.
We are excited to announce the following Universities shall be joining the 2019 Salters’ Festivals of Chemistry programme on the following dates:
– The University of Aberdeen – Tuesday 4 June
– Bournemouth and Poole College (Lansdowne Campus) – Friday 21 June
– The University of Cumbria (Fusehill Street Campus) – Tuesday 14 May
– The University of Hertfordshire – Tuesday 18 June
– The University of Hull – Tuesday 14 May
– London Metropolitan University – Tuesday 2 April
We are thrilled that all of the Universities and Colleges who joined the programme last year shall be returning again. As well as the addition of an extra Festival at the University of Strathclyde for ASN students, to meet the high demand we had from schools to attend this Festival in 2018! Please find below the dates for these Festivals:
– The University of Edinburgh – Friday 24 May
– Exeter College – Tuesday 18 June
– The University of Salford – Wednesday 1 May
– The University of Strathclyde (1st Festival – ASN specific) – Wednesday 29 May
– The University of Strathclyde (2nd Festival – ASN specific) – Thursday 6 June
– Swansea University – Wednesday 26 June
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend a Festival in 2019! The opening date for these Festivals, and many more shall be Tuesday 27 November.
If you are interested in bringing along a team of students to a Festival of Chemistry, please enter using the entry form located on our website from the 27 November. Or for more information about any of the Festivals, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.