New Festival Sites for 2018!January 22nd, 2018
The Salters’ Institute is very happy to announce five new Festival sites for 2018! We are already excited and happy to give more students the opportunity to attend a Salters’ Festival of Chemistry.
The new Festivals for 2018 are:
– The University of Edinburgh – Friday 4 May
– The University of Exeter – Tuesday 12 June
– The University of Salford – Monday 23 April
– The University of Strathclyde (ASN specific) – Wednesday 16 May
– University of Swansea – Tuesday 12 June
In addition to the above, we are very pleased to welcome back as hosts after a year’s break; The University of East London and Keele University.
Places are filling up fast! Please submit your entry before priority entry closes on Wednesday 31 January. We look forward to receiving your entry!
If you are interested in bringing along a team of students to a Festival of Chemistry, please email email@example.com or apply using the entry form.